Thursday, June 19, 2008

Spend our sabbath afternon

Who can guess what park is this? This park is located in North Carolina, my husband and I visited here for several time every Saturday afternoon. I love this place. This park is near in our place Canton. This is the first falls that we visited. It’s nice and the water looks like crystal and they have that unbelievable large size of rocks. We proceed to visit the other falls, its a little bit long hike. So while walking going to the next falls, we rest for a while and have picture taking. At last we arrived to the next falls, but I was disappointed because the falls is not really attractive. I drink a lot of water on the way to second falls, so what do you think am doing in this picture?

0 comments:

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit