Friday, July 11, 2008

Wish me luck today

My husband woke me up too early today, and I don’t want to wake up yet, so what he did was, he opened the blind at the window to help me to get up, but am lucky today the clouds covered the sun, so meaning out side of the widow is not really bright. When he came back am still sleeping so he opened all the lights inside the room, he really wanted me to get up because his friends are coming and they will leave their kids here and I will be the one to watch their kids because they have important things to process somewhere.
Well...wish me luck to deal good with this kids since this is my first time, and hoping they can understand me the way I speak and I hope I can understand them the way they speak too, because there are some English words that I cant understand when they talk.

0 comments:

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit