Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My favorite song before.

TILL MY HEARTACHES END
Ella May Saison
I recall when you said that you would never leave me you told me more so much more like when the time you whispered in my ear there was heaven in my heart I remember when you said that you’d be here forever then you left without even saying that you’re leaving was hurt and it really wont be easy to forget yesterday and I pray that you would stay but then you’re gone and oh so far away.
CHORUS:
I was afraid this time would come I wasn’t prepared to face this kind of hurting from within have learned to live my life beside you maybe ill just dream of you tonight and if into my dream you come and touch me once again ill just keep on dreaming till my heartaches end
And then you left without even saying that you’re leaving was hurt and it really wont be easy to forget yesterday and I pray that you would stay but then you’re gone and oh so far away.
REPEAT CHORUS 2X keep on dreaming till my heartaches end.

0 comments:

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit