Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Do I look Healthy?


Yesterday Tuesday early in the morning my husband woke me up to go with him at his work, am too tired and I don’t want to get up, but he kept on convincing me to get up because it will take time for him to get back here in the house and go back to the city again just to pick me up. So I was forced to get up. My Doctors appointment was 2 o’clock in the afternoon. At one pm. I felt that I don’t like to go for check up anymore because seems am healthy and I felt Ok, but my husband wanted me to go because he is worried about me and he was worried too about what had happen last Saturday, he wants to know what is the reason. Now He convinced me. We find out that my blood pressure is low and my sugar is low that is why when I get too tired my vision gets dark.

0 comments:

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit