Saturday, August 30, 2008

Story about Jamie

Whenever I'm disappointed with my spot in  life,
I stop and think
about little Jamie Scott.
Jamie was trying out for a part in the school play.
His mother told

me that he'd set his heart on being in it, though she feared he would
not be chosen. On the day the parts were awarded,
I went with her to collect him

after school. Jamie rushed up to her, eyes shining with pride and
excitement. "Guess what, Mom," he shouted, and then said those words
that will remain a lesson to me....."I've been chosen to clap and cheer."

3 comments:

melstephens said...

Visit here.

Anonymous said...

Yes, our children is one of our treasure no matter what. Unfortunately, i don't have nothing. But i had many god-children way back in the philippines. I guess its more than 20's have a blessed day.

Anyway

Thanks for dropping by my paged.

capybara said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog and you have been added to my daily drops list. Kids are wonderful mine are all grown up now!

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit