Monday, August 4, 2008

Help Please!!

Ohh my!! Last two week we ordered laptop with wireless printer, I was surprise when the printer arrived because there’s no laptop with it. My husband said will just wait for the next day for the laptop; well he is right the laptop arrive next day. But lots of things I don’t like on that thing already first is we don’t know how to connect the computer and wireless printer, we read the direction but not really clear were trying to call the printer company and we receive good answered but still the computer did not really work good. It’s so slow when we connect it to the Internet. So the laptop and the printer we returned it last Friday. Last Wednesday he bought cell phone for me again as a surprise, wow so sweet but seems the battery can easily gets low. I am planning to return it again. Any body here can suggest?

0 comments:

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit