Monday, July 14, 2008

What a week!!

I love this week!! You know why? Because only my husband and I in the house only no Kids!! I love kids but sometimes it makes me too tired watching them, and most of all I am tired to clean the house, they make mess every where around the house. May be I will be fine if those kids are mine or the parents pay me, but not!! Anyway everything is fine for me because they will just left their kids for 2 hours or half day sometimes only, and they are not too young, they can manage themselves already too.
Sometimes when my husband and his brother work our goats fence and his wife is working in the hospital, then no one will watch to their kids so I will be one to watch their one year old and two years old kids, since the parents are working.

0 comments:

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit